As a Nanny Trainer & Parent Coach, with a background in child development and 25 years of hands on experience working with families.
I provide extensive private tutoring on childcare related topics that are tailored to meet the needs of each family.
NANNY TRAINING (CLASSROOM)
- How To Take Care Of A Newborn/Infant
- Age Appropriate Educational Activities
- Essential Of Toddler Care Including Nurtrition
- Cleanliness And Organization
- Developing A Consistent Routine
- Toddler Potty Training & Handwashing
- Preventing And Handling Tantrums
- Preparing Nutritional Meals & Snacks
- How To Handle An Emergency
- Preparing For Naptime/Bedtime
- Coping With Seperation Anxiety
- Caring For Multiple Children
- Professionalism (for nannies)
- Brain Building Activities For Young Children
- Creating A Healthy Menu For Young Children
Karen Miller / Paperback / Telshare Publishing Company, Incorporated / June 1991
Susan Baltrus / Paperback / Lowell House / March 2001
Monica M. Bassett / Paperback / Delmar Thomson Learning / September 1999
Elizabeth Pantley,Foreword by William Sears,Louise Bates Ames (Introduction),William Sears (Introduction) / Paperback / New Harbinger Publications / March 1996
Pre-enrollment is required.
Contact us at 310-226-2845 or click here to submit an online request for more information.
A 90% refund will be granted if written notice stating inability to attend is received at least seven (7) days prior to training workshop.
A 50% refund will be granted if written notice stating inability to attend is received 4-6 days prior to training workshop.
No refund is available if notice is received within three (3) days of the training workshop.